Merry Monday - Santa's Sleigh
Happy Monday all! Today's holiday projects are made with the Santa's Sleigh stamp set and Thinlits Dies. I especially love all the dies in this set and if you'd like to see a cute ornament made with this set, click here.
This elegant card was designed by Crew Stamper Sharon Milburn. A strip of This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper down the center adds a nice touch. The snowflakes are from the Greetings from Santa stamp set.
This is a great card for mass production and only uses a bit of designer series paper.
During one of our fall classes, we made this beautiful framed art piece. There were all different. Some had gray or black skies with snow coming down. I love those framed art classes.
Remind those around you of all the wonderful gifts of the season with this multipurpose stamp set. The set's vintage styled lines and images will be like a gift in itself. Create the images you want by combining different stamps.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 15 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, e, g
Create your own die-cut Christmas scene with the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.
Cut out stamped images and detailed die-cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.
Use with the Big Shot. For best results, use the Precision Base Plate with detailed images.
* 12 dies
* Largest image: 4" x 2-1/2" (10.2 x 6.4 cm)
* Use with Big Shot