Merry Monday...Cookie Cutter Christmas!
One of my top 5 holiday stamp sets is the Cookie Cutter Christmas set. It coordinates with the Cookie Cutter Builder punch and has 5 different images with accessories and several sentiments. It also has a "to and from" stamp for tags - PERFECT!!! I used this quite a few times so I thought I'd share a couple of those with you today. For another fun project with this set, click here.
This fun card uses the Santa image from the set. The colors are Real Red, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. You can use any holiday colored designer paper and twine for a similar look. I love that we can use the punch and don't have to hand cut anything!
This fun treat topper uses the gingerbread image and a sentiment from the Yummy Little Christmas set (retired), but you could use another set for the words. The gusseted cello bag holds a Gingerbread Peep, a mini Hershey Bar and a couple Graham Crackers for a DIY s'mores kit.
Creating these delightful characters will brighten even your coldest winter days. You'll find yourself with a whole new set of friends each time you use this set.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 17 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, g
Punches are a quick and easy way to add interest and depth to your projects. And there’s no better way to cut out stamped images—many of our stamp sets have coordinating punches. Our punches are high quality, affordable, and easy to use.
Builder punches cut out multiple shapes that you can combine to create the design you want.
* Largest punched image: 1-11/16" x 2-1/4"(4.2 x 5.7 cm)
* Sleek body style
* Large surface area offers precise cutting and leverage
* Locks to store
* Slim and stackable