Merry Monday...Home Sweet Home!
Today's holiday project is a cute box using the Sweet Home stamp set and Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies. These adorable house boxes are super fun, but do take a little time. I really loved the sample I made but thought it might be a little time consuming for a class, so I'm sharing it here. Feel free to make a whole village with this versatile die.
You can see that I've used lots of the stamped images and die cut pieces for this gingerbread house. Lots of fun!
Here's a video from Stampin'Up! on this set, but make sure to click on the blog title to view the video.
Come on in, make yourself at home; we have stamps here! Whether you're dressing up the house for Halloween, Christmas, or your favorite canine friend, this set will welcome all.
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 25 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, e, g
Create die-cut treat boxes and decorations with the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot. Fill completed boxes with treats, then decorate for the occasion.
Thinlits Dies help you create detailed die-cuts with just a few turns of the Big Shot handle.
* 22 dies
* 5-3/8" x 4-3/4" (13.7 x 12.1 cm)
* Use with Big Shot